Sunday, November 18, 2012

iPhone Weekend

I thought I'd post my weekend iPhone fun early on Sunday morning.  Yesterday was a busy day full of errands, but today, we're collectively holding our breath and relaxing before the craziness of Thanksgiving week hits us. 

I'll be cooking the sweet potatoes for quite a lot of people, plus making an absolutely awesome cheese ball for an appetizer.  I'll probably post the recipe for that later, because it will work for any and all holiday parties as the season kicks off.

We're taking it easy on cooking this week since I'll be cooking quite a bit on Wednesday in preparation for Thursday.  We are, however, making enchiladas for Monday and Tuesday.  Yum!  I figured we'd pick something drastically different from the American Comfort Food Fiesta that is Thanksgiving.  I seriously can't wait to dig into some enchiladas tomorrow night!

My friend Sue had her birthday party at La Strada in downtown Cleveland last night.  We had an absolute blast on the upper level.  It was also a Masked Party...see the photo below for our get-ups!


East 4th at night.


I went shopping for Thanksgiving early Saturday morning.  And while the store was busy, I had the egg nog section to myself! Ahhh...egg nog.  A sign of glorious things to come!


Silly Seamus.


Masked Birthday Party fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment