Monday, February 25, 2013

Time for a Change

I'm throwing in the towel with winter. So over it.   This past weekend I went shopping for some spring clothes and I decided to prematurely change purses.  Since February I had been carrying this red Lill bag pictured below.  For most people, it's probably considered a decent sized bag.  For me, it was woefully small.  I always need Mary Poppins bags to tote my life around, and I was itching to switch to the bag my sister-in-law made for me for Christmas.  As you can see, it rather larger in size than the red bag!  I loooove it.  It fits my life inside with plenty of room to spare.  Plus the interior has lovely fabrics and handy pockets.  In the final shot, I hope you can appreciate the striking patchwork of fabrics and the skilled quilting involved.

I love this bag, and I look forward to having it with me for March and April! (side note: does anyone else feel as relieved as I do when we hit March 1st?  To me, flipping the calendar to March is always a huge morale boost...we're almost there!)





1 comment:

  1. That purse is beautiful. She is really talented. I agree with your thoughts on winter needing to end and spring needing to come to Cleveland.

    ReplyDelete