Friday, June 1, 2012

Away We Go!

It's 8:30 at night on a Friday. I worked 10 hours today with 2 year-olds at my job as an early childhood teacher.  I currently have 6 pounds of potatoes boiling on my stove top (I'm making a potato salad for a large group of people for an event this weekend, not for me to personally indulge in... although stranger things have happened with my dietary impulses...) and I'm downing a vanilla protein shake after completing a Sculpting workout with my husband involving horrible weight resistance bands and way more push-ups than any human should ever attempt to bust out.  Naturally, I thought this would be the perfect time to start a blog! :)  

More details will follow shortly about who I am and who Bonnie is, but for now, the above paragraph does a fairly nice job of summarizing how many of my activities and hobbies crazily intersect.  Working as a teacher, working out (a new-found daily routine of mine) sewing, cooking, baking, watching too much TV and reading...these are the main components of my day.  I'll be blogging about them, as well as occasionally about the people who come along with me for the ride. Looking forward to it!

So...here you go, Bonnie!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am so impressed but that is nothing new when it comes to you Sondra. I can't express how I feel about the title of your blog. Honored, touched are a few that come to mind. I am looking forward to reading every one of your posts. I am truly blessed to know you and to be able to call you a friend. Thank you for sharing you life in this blog and showing what a beautiful, classy lady you are both inside and out. You are a brilliant writer and to say I am proud of you would be an understatement. I Can't wait to read the next post. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you lady!! Super excited for another way to keep up together!

    ReplyDelete