Sunday, October 28, 2012

iPhone Weekend


I'm starting this post earlier than planned, because initially we were going to head over to my sister-in-law and brother-in-law's house for a birthday celebration, where I was clearly going to snap more photos to possibly put on here.

Sadly, the Sickest Month Ever continues in the My Blog for Bonnie household, with my husband becoming victim of this mutant virus on Friday.  He typically has an immune system of steel and never gets sick.  When he does, he bounces back quickly.  And I can tell he's doing much better with this bug than I was, but still, I'm so bummed for him!  And I hate that we have to miss a family birthday.

This morning, when he woke up, Mr. My Blog for Bonnie told me he had one of the worst headaches he's ever experienced.  

My response:  "Do you want to go to the hospital?" (*obviously displaying my deep-seated hypochondria*)

Him, after a long pause in which he undoubtedly questioned whether or not he married a crazy person:  ".........No."

So I trekked out to CVS and a few other stores to get him some cold medicine and decongestants, having depleted the supply myself for the past several weeks.  Ironically, today was the first day for me in about two and a half weeks where I woke up and felt pretty darn close to normal.  Typical.

Anyway, I do have some photos I took yesterday and Friday.  I played around with several more apps on my phone.  Here they are!

 




I took this photo in PicFrame, and was eager to make my first photo collage.  I didn't edit any of the 4 photos ahead of time and just slapped this together.  I do love all of the different collage frames you can use in this app, and I need to play around more to discover the different effects you can then apply to the frames.
This is my lovely, wonderful friend.  We were at a Sweet 16 Birthday party last night for the daughter of one of our friends.  I ran this photo through Vintique, which is becoming one of my favorite apps.  It's very similar to Instagram but there are more filters and you can add lots of fun frames. 


I took this one using Lumie, which is a lot of fun.  You can add hearts, glitter and all sorts of other effects on top of your photos!

Instagram!
This one was edited in Camera+  and by the way, I'm sipping on a cup of this heavenly Pumpkin Spice Chai right now!
I was so excited about Over that I just had to try it out on any old photo!  I took a blurry one of my cat Seamus (am I really an 85 year old woman who takes photos of her cats to test out different photo apps?  Apparently!)  This app seems like it will be so awesome...you can add text in different fonts and sizes so quickly.  I always see inspirational quotes on landscape photos in Pinterest and I guess people have probably been using this app to create them all along.  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment